Everything you need to know about Double Yums
Introducing Double Yums: a new way to earn Yums loyalty points with TheFork.
You can now earn twice as many Yums loyalty points when you book at any 'Double Yums' restaurant. That means you'll be twice as close to earning big discounts at loads of restaurants!
Ready to start earning double the Yums? Here’s everything you need to know...
How do Double Yums work?
Put simply, when you book a 'Double Yums' restaurant you’ll earn double the Yums loyalty points. That’s 200 Yums for every app or website booking (instead of the usual 100).
Hot tip: Book a 'Double Yums' restaurant using a Yums code during one of our Yummy Days to earn double bonus Yums (that could mean 2,000 bonus Yums instead of 1,000!).
What are Yums? What can I do with them?
TheFork rewards your loyalty and your love of food. Each time you book with TheFork, you earn Yums loyalty points, which you can redeem for real discounts at participating Yums restaurants.
Reach 1,000 Yums to score a $20 discount* at any participating Yums restaurant, or save up 2,000 Yums for $50 off* your bill!
Okay, I’m interested. How do I book a Double Yums restaurant?
1. Open TheFork app
2. Select any 'Double Yums' restaurant* and make a booking
3. Three days after your dining date, your Yums will be credited to you!
*Double Yums restaurants are currently available in Sydney & Melbourne only.
Discover Double Yums restaurants now:
Where can I spend my Yums?
Great question! Once you’ve saved up at least 1,000 Yums, you can redeem them by booking at any restaurant labelled ‘Accepts Yums’. The easiest way to see where to spend your Yums is via TheFork app:
1. Login to TheFork app and click on the person icon in the top left corner
2. Click ‘MY YUMS’ to view your current Yums balance
3. Click ‘WHERE TO SPEND MY YUMS?’ at the bottom of the screen, then enter your desired dining date to discover all of the Yums restaurants near you!
4. Select your restaurant and click ‘BOOK WITH YUMS’
That’s it! Your discount will be automatically deducted from your bill when you dine.
Anything else I need to know?
A few things:
- Yums will be credited to your account three days after your meal date. If the booking is cancelled or no-showed, Yums will not be credited.
- Loyalty discounts cannot be redeemed in conjunction with promotional offers (you can’t use a promo code when booking a restaurant with your Yums)
- Maximum of 2,000 Yums can be redeemed per booking, with a $50 discount on the final bill. If the discount is more than the total bill, the restaurant will not pay the difference.
- Yums can’t be split. You cannot split your loyalty discount into multiple bookings (eg. if you have 2,500 Yums, you will not be able to split those into two 1,000 Yums bookings).
- Yums are non-transferable.
You may also read