Melbourne, Let's Dine on a Lime
It's time to get on your bike, Melbourne!
TheFork is proud to be partnering with Lime to bring you Melbourne’s first ever e-bike foodie incentive and help Melbourne’s vibrant laneways, streets, and entertainment precincts come back to life.
Discover new restaurants (or rediscover old favourites) and get 50% off* your Lime e-bike when you book at one of theseusing the code 'DINEONALIME'.
How does it work?
When you make a booking at any of ourthrough TheFork, using the code 'DINEONALIME', you'll receive a code for a 50% discount on two e-bike trips with Lime (to travel to and from the restaurant).
That's not all! When you book, you'll also earn a bonus 500 Yums (instead of the usual 150). Once you hit 1000 Yums, you can score $20 off your food bill at any participating Yums restaurant.
Don't miss out, this offer ends 13 February 2022. Get out an explore some ofnow!
Terms & Conditions
- Users must make a booking using TheFork website or app between 6 December 2021–13 February 2022, to be eligible for 500 Yums.
- Users must make a valid restaurant booking on TheFork website or iPhone/Android app with the promotional code DINEONALIME entered into the promotional code field at the time of booking in order to receive 500 Yums.
- Please note that this bonus offer gives you 500 Yums rather than the standard number of points you receive in a regular booking.
- 3 days after your meal, you’ll see your Yums balance topped up.
- If the booking is cancelled or no-showed, the bonus points offer does not apply.
- Each user can only use the promo code once and it is not transferable.
- If you do not use the promotional code during your booking, we cannot credit the points to you post-booking.
- TheFork reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time.
- Ensure you have the promo code ‘DINEONALIME’ entered in the appropriate field when you complete your booking. You will find the field listed under 'Promo code'.
You may also read