Foodie legends unite. It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: TheFork Festival is back, with up to 50% off* your food bill at some of Australia’s favourite restaurants.
From 21 April to 29 May, you can book amazing new dining experiences and get up to 50% off* your food bill at participating restaurants across , , and beyond.
Whether you’re a fine-dining aficionado, on the hunt for the best truffle pasta or in love with Mod Oz, you’ll be able to find your perfect restaurant match during TheFork festival. Let’s Go Fooding!
*Terms and conditions apply. Participating restaurants and select times only.
🍰 Treat yourself with a fine dining experience
Pictured: Tulum Restaurant in Balaclava (VIC)
If you’re a serious foodie, chances are these venues are already on your bucket list. Now’s your chance to experience some of the best gastronomic experiences in Australia, for half the price:
- Tulum Restaurant, Balaclava (VIC) - TheFork’s #1 restaurant of 2021, this awarded Turkish eatery famed for its artistic approach to traditional Turkish flavours.
- Monopole CBD, Sydney (NSW) - A European-style wine bar and restaurant in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, awarded Gourmet Traveller’s Wine Bar of the Year 2022 (offering 30% off).
- Bentley Restaurant & Bar, Sydney (NSW) - One of the most influential restaurants in Australia, Bentley Restaurant & Bar is an award-winning, critically acclaimed restaurant in the heart of Sydney (offering 30% off).
- Jishan Garden, Melbourne (VIC) - A unique dining experience celebrating ancient delicacies that combines elements of East and West in an historic mansion and European garden setting.
- Cirrus Dining, Baragaroo (NSW) - Sydney’s finest waterfront seafood restaurant launched by award-winning restaurateurs Brent Savage and Nick Hilderbrandt (offering 30% off).
- AMBER, Sydney (NSW) - A premium Sydney dining destination specialising in premium cuts of meat and Australia's freshest seafood.
- The Sri Lounge, Docklands (VIC) - This fine dining restaurant in Melbourne’s Docklands serves up mouth-watering Ceylon fusion cuisine and Sri Lankan Beverages that tantalize your taste buds.
- Yellow Sydney, Potts Point (NSW) - A celebrated vegan bistro in Potts Point recognised for its award-winning wine list and visionary approach to vegetarian cuisine (offering 30% off).
🍜 Enjoy Asian specialities
Pictured: Diana Restaurant at Potts Point (NSW)
Taking a plane to East-Asia might be a little out of budget now, but what if we told you that you can experience its flavors and with a 50% discount? Check out the best Asian restaurants that will join TheFork Festival this year:
- Diana At Potts Point, Potts Points (NSW) - Bringing a charming old-world atmosphere with a modern dining twist, Diana serves up a beautiful mix of Korean and Oriental cultures.
- Babu Ji, St Kilda (VIC) - A buzzing St Kilda eatery serving up fresh and often unexpected Indian flavours.
- The Piquancy, Hawthorn (VIC) - The sister venue to Baba Ji, offering a tantalising mix of flavours and spices to transport you to the streets and homes of India.
- The Colonial British Indian Cuisine, Darlinghurst & Neutral Bay (NSW) - Experience British Indian cuisine infusing Eastern spice into Western cuisine in a sophisticated and stylish setting.
- Avrah - Progressive Indian Cuisine, Brunswick East (VIC) - Enjoy Indian cuisine at its finest, treating diners to a range of authentic and fusion dishes.
- Brunswick Mess Hall, Brunswick (VIC) - For playful cocktails, boutique and tap beers, and hearty, spicy Asian food designed to pass around, Brunswick Mess Hall fits the bill.
- Blossom Thai, South Yarra (VIC) - A touch of elegance in the style of an authentic Thai restaurant in Melbourne’s south.
🍕Fall for an Italian
Pictured: Baia The Italian in Sydney (NSW)
Do you want to close your eyes and travel to Tuscany to enjoy the best pasta EVER? Don’t worry, at TheFork Festival
- Aperitivo Bar Ristorante, Carlton (VIC) - Honest and traditional Italian cuisine in the heart of Melbourne’s bustling Lygon Street.
- Baia the Italian, Sydney (NSW) - A true Italian experience alongside the water’s edge of Sydney’s stunning Cockle Bay Wharf.
- Cugini's, Fitzroy (VIC) - Experience pizza and pasta the way Nonna makes it at this new bambino on the Fitzroy block.
- Via Alta, North Willoughby (NSW) - A cosy local trattoria serving up unforgettable Italian cuisine.
- Ferdinand, Northcote (VIC) - A popular neighbourhood pizzeria known for its authentic woodfired pizzas.
- Pane e Vino Trattoria, Croydon (NSW) - A hidden gem in the heart of Croydon serving up some of Sydney’s best homemade Italian food.
- Mascalzone Pizzeria Osteria Artigiana, Williamstown (VIC) - Giving you a taste of the traditional Italian experience with authentic pizza and pasta dishes.
🥙 Try out a Mediterranean Diet
Pictured: Lezzet in Elwood (VIC)
If you’re missing the flavors of Turkey, Spain, Greece or France, this Mediterranean list is for you! Ready to enjoy the best Couscous?
- Cafe Del Mar, Cockle Bay Wharf (NSW) - A designer restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking Sydney Harbour, serving up dishes inspired by the Mediterranean coast.
- Lezzet, Elwood (VIC) - Intimate eatery with sandstone walls & a marble bar, preparing Turkish meze, seafood & share plates.
- La Poêle, Windsor (VIC) - A mixture of European flavours using seasonal produce with a French style culinary technique (offering 40% off).
- Kings Cross Distillery, Potts Point (NSW) - Enjoy Mediterranean-style share plates served up in a glamorous 30s style gin bar in the heart of Kings Cross.
- Odyssey, Elwood (VIC) - A Greek-Mediterranean eatery with a focus on offering quality modern comfort food that’s great for sharing.
- Trapezi, Fairfield (VIC) - A taverna-style Greek restaurant serving up authentic Greek cuisine and sharing banquets.
- Bergerac at Tolarno, St Kilda (VIC) - An iconic French bistro serving up traditional French cuisine since 1985.
🍳 Dive into Cafe Culture
Pictured: The Foodstore Cafe in Hawthorn (VIC)
If brunch is life, you won’t want to miss these top venues serving up cafe classics for up to 50% off.
- The Foodstore Cafe, Hawthorn (VIC) - A friendly local offering a seasonal all day menu with a focus on brunch favourites, and specialty coffees.
- On Cowell, Gladesville (NSW) - Retro style eatery using locally sourced ingredients to create nourishing meals.
- Beauty & The Beats, Richmond (VIC) - Creating a unique dine-in experience
- Coventry’s Pantry, Southbank (VIC) - Trendy, Melbourne-style brunch, lunch and dinner on Southbank.
- The Wooden Whisk, St Leonards (NSW) - Brunch classics, sandwiches and salads in a casual, cosy eatery.
- Stix & Stones, Lower Plenty (VIC) - Browse through all-day menus serving up a selection of contemporary Australian favourites to suit every palette.
🍷 Go on a Bar Hunt
Pictured: Penny's Bandroom in Brunswick (VIC)
If you love a good tipple with your food, you won't want to miss out on these special deals.
- Sarah Sands Hotel, Brunswick (VIC) - A proper local pub in the heart of Brunswick serving up traditional pub classics alongside innovative dishes.
- Sydney Brewery Surry Hills, Surry Hills (NSW) - A hub for beer lovers that boasts its own brewery creating specialty beers.
- Penny's Bandroom, Brunswick (VIC) - A buzzy beer garden in the heart of Brunswick serving up live music and fancy pub classics.
- Kings Cross Distillery, Potts Point (NSW) - A charming gin distillery in the heart of Kings Cross.
- Ruelle Wine Bar, Prahan (VIC) - A neighbourhood alleyway wine bar showcasing a range of hand-picked international and local wines alongside a crafted rustic menu.
- Bouzy Bar Aramadale, Aramadale (VIC) - An adventurous little wine bar influenced by the quintessential Parisienne bars found on every corner of the Marais.
Inspired? These restaurants are just a small taste of what’s on offer during TheFork Festival. Explore our participating restaurants now…
Let's Go Fooding!
You may also read