Amex Spend and Get Terms and Conditions
Sync your Card, log in and book a participating restaurant at dimmi.com.au/amex and spend $50 or more, in one transaction, when you dine at booked restaurant between 15/05/2018 and 30/06/2018 to receive one $20 credit. Limited to the first 25,000 bookings. Exclusions apply.
- Offer valid for bookings made between 15/05/2018 and 30/06/2018, or until 25,000 bookings have been allocated. Bookings must be made at dimmi.com.au/amex or via the Dimmi Android app and excludes bookings made via the Dimmi iPhone app. Any changes to your booking must be made via the Dimmi website.
- Limited to the first 25,000 bookings. Offer valid until 30/06/2017 or until 25,000 bookings have been allocated.
- You must log in and sync your eligible Card at dimmi.com.au/amex prior to booking and dining at the participating restaurant. Please note that if you previously synced a NAB, Westpac or ANZ issued American Express Card to your Dimmi account, you will need to re-sync a valid American Express Card to be eligible for the offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not book directly with Dimmi. For example, bookings made directly with the restaurant or through another online booking site.
- You must spend on your synced Card on the date specified on the booking, and only spend on the synced Card counts towards the offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not book directly with Dimmi at dimmi.com.au/amex or via the Dimmi Android app (such as bookings made directly with the restaurant or through another online booking site).
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Account if it has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
- Full Offer Terms available here.