We here at TheFork AU cannot cancel or amend bookings for you.
If you need to cancel a booking, we suggest doing this via the cancellation button in your confirmation email, or from the ‘My Bookings’ section in your profile.
If you wish to amend the booking, we suggest doing this via the edit button also found on your confirmation email.
If you were required to submit credit card details during the booking process, you will not be able to amend this booking online. It is best to contact the restaurant directly to amend your reservation.
If it is a last minute change or cancellation, you are required to contact the restaurant directly.
Once you have earned 10,000 TheFork rewards points, you can claim your $20 reward at a TheFork Rewards participating restaurant.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to the ‘My Rewards’ section of your profile and make sure to select your desired location. e.g.: Sydney, Melbourne, etc.
3. Once you have chosen a restaurant that you would like to use your $20 reward at, hit the green ‘Redeem’ button.
4. Continue through the booking process as normal, ensuring that each page says “Redemption in progress”.
5. After you have confirmed your booking, keep an eye out for your confirmation email because this will confirm that you have claimed your $20 reward at the bottom.
6. Print out the confirmation email and take it with you when you dine or simply show the staff the confirmation on your phone at the restaurant when you arrive.
Currently, the points you used to book your $20 reward redemption do not go back to your account automatically. If you cancel your booking, please let us know and we will credit the points back manually. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After your dining date, you will have 60 days to submit your review. If it is not done within this time frame, you have unfortunately missed the window to review your experience.
If you have any issues submitting your review, please be sure to contact us before the time runs out at email@example.com
- TheFork Rewards $20 reward redemption can only be used for lunch or dinner and is not applicable on drinks, only food.
- The restaurant may choose to restrict the $20 reward redemption on public holidays and special event days (e.g.: Valentine’s Day, Mother’s/Father’s Day).
- The $20 reward redemption cannot be used in association with any other deal, offer or promotion. This includes discount vouchers from any other companies or another TheFork $20 reward redemption or special deal.
- It is at the restaurant's discretion as to whether they allow TheFork $20 reward redemption to be used towards any fixed-price menus, or special set menus they have available when you dine. Please ask restaurant staff if you can use your $20 reward redemption, in case you would like to order anything other than the usual A La Carte.
- Only one $20 reward redemption can be used per booking / party.
Click HERE for full terms and conditions.
Dimmi has changed to TheFork, all of your favourite restaurants that were bookable on Dimmi are still bookable on www.thefork.com.au.
Yes, from Monday 7 January 2019, Dimmi will be known as TheFork. Our new website is www.thefork.com.au and our existing apps have updated to TheFork.
TheFork is the leading online restaurant discovery and booking site in Europe. Founded in France in 2007 by professionals and experts in the restaurant and new technology sectors. TheFork is bookable in 11 countries, with over 50,000 restaurants, 12 million reviews and 19 million visits to the site each month. TheFork is part of the TripAdvisor portfolio of websites and businesses.
For almost 10 years we have helped diners choose the right restaurant for every occasion. We’re proud of supporting Australian restaurants and our mission is to help diners make new discoveries and return to their old favourites time and again. Now part of TheFork, we’re focused on bringing diners and restaurants together for new dining discoveries.
We have a new look and feel, with a new logo, a new website and new apps. We will continue to increase our variety of restaurants to provide more choice, offer exciting new content and use our existing capabilities to become a more inspirational, more helpful resource for diners.
If you visit the Dimmi website you will be automatically redirected to our new website www.thefork.com.au, where you can book a restaurant that suits your need 24/7.
Yes, you will be able to use the website in exactly the same way and you will be able to make bookings in the same way that you always have.
Yes, your login details will stay exactly the same.
All of your current bookings will be valid and will show in your account with TheFork.
Yes, all of your current bookings and credit card guarantees are valid and unaffected by our rebranding as TheFork.
Yes, all of the restaurants currently bookable on Dimmi are now be bookable on TheFork. We have over 4,500 restaurants around Australia, catering for every taste, every budget and every occasion.
No, at this stage you are not able to book European restaurants directly from our site. However if you go to www.thefork.com you will be able to book restaurants in 10 European countries.
It will update to TheFork app. This will display the next time you update your current Dimmi app.
Yes we have a TheFork App available to download on Andriod and iOS.
Yes, special offers will still be available to book on TheFork. Special discount offers are released daily, spots are limited so if you see an offer you like - we recommend you book it quickly!
Yes, reviews and ratings can be left by diners who have booked online through TheFork and have attended their reservation.
Yes, diners can earn Rewards Points on TheFork in the same way that they did on Dimmi. You earn 1,000 points for each completed booking and if you write a review after you have dined you will earn an additional 1,000 points. In total you can earn 2,000 points for your reservation and review. Once you reach 10,000 points you will be able to use them to claim a $20 voucher to spend with your next booking at a TheFork Rewards participating restaurant.
Your Dimmi Rewards Points will be transferred to TheFork Reward Points. Any existing Dimmi Reward Points will still be valid and the number of TheFork Reward Points will remain the same. They will have the same value and are still valid for 18 months.
Please call our local Australian Support Team on 1300 337 761 and they will direct your call to an appropriate member of the team. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our local team will be in touch.
We’ll simply be updating the username of our existing pages to TheFork Australia. If you’re already a fan, please keep following us to enjoy early notifications about special offers, events and to share your dining experiences. If you’re not already following us, you can find us at the following handles:
Instagram - theforkau
Facebook - thefork.au
LinkedIn - theforkau