For Can Tho Kitchen Bar to comply with the Queensland Government - Stage one easing of restrictions, We kindly ask the following of you:
1. Please maintain 1.5 meters distance
2. No more than 10 customers dining in the restaurant.
3. If eating in, please sit in the designated area only.
4. If eating in, please sign the Government contact information register. (Your name, address and phone number will on file for 28 days and kept confidential)
5. Should you feel unwell or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, Please DO NOT enter the restaurant.
Can Tho kitchen Bar reserve the right to refuse service and respectfully ask anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 to leave.
For Can Tho Kitchen Bar to survive as a business during these ever changing times and for you to have the best possible dining experience we kindly ask all guests:
1. To dine with our new, Pick Your Own Set Menu
2. Please be patient and allow our staff prepare and serve you during the easing-stage over the following months. This will ensure enough time to adhere to sanitising requirements put in place by the Government for everyone’s safety.